e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Shaded Vision - Yasmine Galenorn Delilah has certainly decided to start growing up. I really liked how this out of all the Delilah centric novels has spotlighted her growing awareness of the changes in her life. Galenorn has repeatedly stated through her novels that the three sisters are actually quite young in Otherworld terms and this really brought that home.

These Old Shades