e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

In Bed with the Boss - Susan Napier Probably a 3.5. Got this one due to DA. I really liked it and then the book ended and I went back several pages to see what I had missed and I didn't miss anything. I got the feeling that an entire section of the book was missing because I wanted the confrontation with Stephan, his ex-wife, etc. I think what got me was this was IMO must better then most Presents but she ran out of word count :(. I would have loved the full length novel because so many threads were left dangling.

These Old Shades