e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Hard Mated (Shifters Unbound, #3.5) - Jennifer Ashley Such a great novella to tide me over until the following novel. I really enjoy this world. It was great seeing things from a different aspect and learning more of what makes this world work. There was so much frantic action towards the end that I found I had to calm myself down when I finished reading because it was extremely intense.

I can't wait for the next one. Thanks Ms Ashley for continuing this series.

These Old Shades