e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Heart Secret - Robin D. Owens Love this series. Love Owens' voice. As this world continues to expand I get to see new glimpses. I also like how Owens circles back and includes characters who were introduced in early books. Seeing how they have changed and matured so they could be ready for their Heart Mates is great. I also like the inclusion of the new Fam species and the complex role they continue to play. It is great that 11 books in I continue to find them just as refreshing and enjoyable as the first one.

These Old Shades