e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

To the Edge - Cindy Gerard This was the start of my Cindy Gerard glom. Overall I preferred the BOI series but that might have just been the order in which I read them.

Interesting to see just how focused people can be when they are passionate about something. I found the contradiction between Jillian's parents in this book and how they were mentioned in succeeding books to be quite a change for the better.

These Old Shades