e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Bring Him Home (Harlequin Superromance) - Karina Bliss And Ms Bliss has done it again! This series just rips at my heartstrings and makes me smile and tear up sometimes all at once. The hero was dealing with some serious understandable guilt and I loved how he and the team worked to save a marriage they all depended on in their past. That story about the letter was absolutely wonderful! The heroine was also dealing with guilt, her feelings, concern for her son & mother-in-law along with her future and the loss of part of her 'family'. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

These Old Shades