e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Inked Magic - Jory Strong This is more of 3.5 stars I think. I am looking forward to the second one I just didn't understand all of the heroines actions. I think she deserved more of a groveling scene and I don't like how the hero's father and uncle appear to be having life go their own way.
Worldbuilding was very interesting and I liked the importance on the "right" tattoo. I tend to ask people who have them why and what is the significance so I really enjoyed that part. I also liked the inclusion of elves.

These Old Shades