e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Captivated - Lauren Dane Stayed up waay too late last night reading this. Really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next one. Of course this made me want to go back and re-read all the others. Watching Hannah grow from where she was when she was rescued into more of the person she had been before but with additional strength was amazing. The relationship between the two guys was such a sweet contrast of tenderness and sheer raw power. The way the three of them intertwined was a delight. My only quibble is I wanted more groveling by the guys although they made a decent effort since it was their first time caring enough and having to grovel. I am looking forward to Wilhelm's story.

These Old Shades