e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Replicant - Dani Worth This is a very interesting series. The variety of humanoid life not to mention the mystery behind why the planet (Kithra) experienced it's sudden traumatic event. All of the characters are dealing with a painful past life event that colors all that they do. As part of entering into their HEA that past has to be dealt with. I also enjoy the description of the planet and what it used to provide. I am looking forward to more in this series.

These Old Shades