e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Tiger (New Species, #7) - Laurann Dohner I still find these to be my guilty pleasure crack. I really enjoyed how this tarted off with the heroine just being really attracted to the hero and acting on it. I also liked how they both had to deal with their emotional issues and concerns about a lasting relationship. The everyday conversations were hilarious!

These Old Shades