e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Strawberries for Dessert - Marie Sexton I think I liked this one the best. The ex's get together and have their own issues and hang-ups. I loved how they each had to learn some lessons and it took others smacking them in the face to get them. I also really liked the inclusion of the emails because it provided some depth and visibility.

This provided a nice dosage of angst too.

These Old Shades