e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Liquid Lies - Hanna Martine I have been interested in this book ever since I saw some comments posted by another blogger as she was reading it. As soon as it was released I bought it but due to real-life events I didn't have a chance to read it until now. All I can say is that I can't wait for the next one to come out.

I enjoyed the world, the aliens, how the hero/heroine had to struggle for their HEA. There was so much betrayal and hope. I have about 3 other people I want to see get their HEAs so please keep writing.

These Old Shades