e_bookpushers

I am E_bookpushers and I am addicted to books. I have to thank my mother for my addiction because one of my fondest memories involves bedtime stories. No, I am not talking about Dr. Seuss, Bernstein Bears or Madeline, those were daytime learn to read books, but I am talking about Tolkien, Richard Adams and Asimov…

Thanks to my mother’s open mindedness I did not grow up a genre snob. While I tend to read and enjoy SF/F in its various permutations, romance and its sub-genres I also read and enjoy westerns, murder mysteries etc. If a book can capture my attention, spark my imagination; carry me into a different world/reality than I am willing to give it a try. So bring on your recommendations so I can update my TBR list.

Happy reading!

Wilder's Mate - Moira Rogers Such a great book. Needed a re-read since I wasn't interested in any of my TBR ones.

Wilder and Satira are pure fire together. This was a great introduction to the Bloodhound world because we got a taste of just about everything. Hounds, Vampires, Ghouls, Whores, the requirements of the New Moon... I highly recommend that you pick and time and place without interruptions. I have also heard that significant others tend to enjoy the effect this book has on the reader.

These Old Shades